Hash Brown with Herbs
- April 18, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Chef Yogi's Food Notes,
By Nicole Yong
3 medium potatoes- grated
1/3 cup fresh rosemary leaves
1/2 carrot – grated
1 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
Salt, black pepper and turmeric to taste
- Put the grated potatoes, grated carrots, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix it well.
- Squeeze the veggie mixture to remove all the moisture.
- Add turmeric and corn flour, and form the mixture into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow
- Place the patties into the hot pan gently. Let them brown on medium-high heat for few minutes from both the sides then lower the heat to medium.
- Remove the cooked patties from the pan and serve with Sweet and Sour German Red Cabbage or green salad.