We are looking to form partnerships with companies, managers or groups of employees to promote mental health awareness in workplace through yoga.
Yoga for Workplace Mental Health
Yoga has shown to improve one’s physical and emotional wellbeing. The benefits of Yoga are directly associated with reduced anxiety, stress and depression. Yoga also improves our brain function by increasing awareness, sharpness, and improving memory and learning. Furthermore, it helps to boost our mood through increased endorphins, lower levels of stress hormones and greater oxygenated blood flow towards the brain.
Form a partnership with MAYI Yoga Academy to enjoy these benefits, and develop an emotionally responsive, sensitive and inclusive work environment for your employees. Use this opportunity to improve the mental wellbeing of your employees, which can in turn reduce burnouts, absenteeism, work-related errors and drop-outs.
We invite you to invest into our programs as a way to raise awareness on mental health in your companies, improve the performance of employees and also to look out for the wellbeing of employees.
Daily or weekly classes
- Groups of any size
- Minimum one-hour session
- Yoga asanas (poses), relaxation and breathing techniques, awareness practice
- 1 day to 3 days
- Purpose of the program can be altered based on the client’s preference
Retreat (mental health focused)
- 2 days 1 night or
- 3 days 2 nights
- Yoga classes, talks, workshops, and various mental health awareness activities
- Ways to reduce stress with Yoga
- Relaxation techniques
- Cultivate work-life balance
- For managers or higher-level employees
- Training to develop healthier work environments
- Ways to recognize and respond to mental health concerns