Beginner Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- December 22, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Featured Asana,
Step by Step:
- Stand erect with the feet more than shoulder width apart. Turn the right foot to the right side.
- As you inhale, stretch the arms sideways and raise them to shoulder level so that they are in one
- straight line.
- Exhale as you bend to the right, taking care not to bring the body forward. Simultaneously bend
- the right knee slightly.
- Place the right hand on the right foot, keeping the two arms in line with each other. Turn the left
- palm forward.
- Look up at the left hand in the final position.
- Inhale as you return to the upright position with the arms in a straight line.
- Repeat on the other side, bending the left knee slightly.
- Affects the muscles on the sides of the trunk, the waist and the back of the legs.
- Regulates the functions of the nervous system and relieves nervous depression.
- Improves digestions, strengthens the pelvis area, and tones the reproductive organs.