Dhyana (Meditation) Instructor/Practitioner Course
A complete and systematic Dhyana (Meditation) course that teaches you to explain the benefits of meditation to all levels of society.
Learn systematic application of meditation. Learn the therapeutic application of meditation.
Learn how to conduct a meditation class which is interesting, effective and appealing for the vast majority of the population.
Be recognised as an expert in meditation, a very rare qualification in the scarce teaching niche.
Understand the need for all levels of society to practise meditation therefore projecting meditation as a valuable and necessary practice.
Great Reasons to Meditate
- EQUANIMITY – Inner calmness and centredness. Helps to consistently raise performance levels, cope with stress and maintain a steady state of mind.
- DEVELOPS THE BRAIN – Increase use of brain reserves, allowing the right and left brain hemispheres to begin to work together in harmony. This brain wave coherence has been co-related with improved memory, problem solving and decision making abilities. This change in brain function also affects physiology, reduce blood pressure, strengthen the heart and overall health improvement.
- BROAD COMPREHENSION AND ABILITY TO FOCUS – Field independence has been associated with greater ability to assimilate and structure experience, greater organisation of mind and cognitive clarity, improved memory, greater creative expression and a stable internal frame reference.
- INCREASED CREATIVITY – A simple, effortless way to ‘dive within’ to experience an ocean of pure consciousness, creativity and ‘knowingness’. It’s a unique experience but also very familiar – it’s your ownself. Creativity and intuition increases, enhancing the pleasures of life, decreasing negativity.
- Basic principles of meditation.
- Physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits of meditation.
- Neurophysiological effects through meditation.
- Science of meditation.
- Mechanism of meditation.
- Dimension of the mind.
- Effects of stress on health and productivity.
- Preparatory practices for meditation.
- Practices of dharana, dhyana and samadhi.
- Meditative asanas and mudras and its benefits.
- Various nature meditations.
- Management of meditation class.
Who Should Attend
- Yoga instructors
- Those who are looking forward to a more peaceful lifestyle
- Life coach and health therapists
(to be announced)